Thursday, December 27, 2018

Cavo Family Cruise 2018

At the beginning of December we went on a family cruise with Luke's parents, brother, brother's wife and their son. It was so fun! 

The official photo before we got on the boat. 


I love the beautiful views in the Caribbean. 


We went on the Liberty of the Seas. The kids had an amazing time. They love going to the morning and evening play sessions at the Aquanauts center. This year both Madelyn and Ezra were in the same class which is always great! Our favorite things on the ship were putt putt, jacuzzis and lots of food! 


The grands playing go fish with Nana in their cabin. 


We had a front row seat to the Dream Works parade. Ezra was excited to get to high five the different characters like Alex the Lion. Madelyn was more on the terrified side. 


I always love the professional photos available on the ship. 


This picture of the kids turned out so great. 
( Madelyn is standing on a box to make them the same height. )


Walking off the ship for some excursions. 


Ping Pong and giant chess.. in-between swimming and snorkeling. 


The kids LOVED swimming. Our kids enjoy the beach for about 30 minutes then they want to go to the pool for the sandless, saltless water. 


Nana and her grands. 


I love this goofy picture of Madelyn. 



Driving home is so much more fun with Gage in the middle to play with. 

We had such a great family cruise and made way more memories than I took photos of. 
I'm so thankful to spend great quality time with our families while we are in the States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment