Thursday, February 22, 2018

May/June 2017

As the warmer weather has arrived, riding on my scooter usually leaves me super sweaty so I'm extra motivated to learn to drive the car. I've never driven a stick shift before.. Lets just say, driving on the opposite side of the street, on the opposite side of the car, with a stick shift and in Indian traffic is a lot to navigate. 


 Almost every afternoon while Ezra is at school Madelyn and I love to sit in the shade and play with her water table. I love these sweet afternoons with my girl. 

 I went to some very fun markets with my friend Katie and found these very cute matching Kurtas for Madelyn and I. 

Our summer Saturday nights are almost always spent cooking out and playing in the pool. It is a wonderful way to spend the weekend. 

We live 30 minutes from the Himalayan Mountains so we went for a long weekend trip into a beautiful hill station spot. 

Our hotel was a beautiful little house tucked away in the valley. It had a trampoline outside and sports equipment available to us. With the altitude came cooler weather and it was a great break from the summer heat.  

 Ezra loves to help in the kitchen. He can even roll out roti which is Indian flat bread. 

This is one of our really fun ways to practice their alphabets. 

 There is a little driving range about 7 minutes from our house and Ezra loves to go on golfing dates with Luke. Sometimes I sneak away with them to joint the fun. 

For the last day of school I bought a rainbow slice of cake from the market to surprise Ezra when he got home. Any reason to celebrate and eat cake! 

 There is a waterpark outside of town that has a really great kids area. We bought a year's membership and go almost weekly with the kids. 

June 4th was our 6th anniversary. We celebrated with lunch at TGI Fridays and then we went to the water park without the kids so that we could go on all the big adult slides together. It was a blast! 

 Our friend's church put on a VBS near our house. Ezra and his friend Aunsh went together and loved it. 

 Since the summer is non stop 100+ degree heat we love to go to this big indoor playground because it is a ton of fun and has great AC. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment