February was a month with lots of traveling.
We started at my parent's house. This is the house I grew up in and I love this picture.
On our way from Dallas to Austin we stopped in at Magnolia. I love the Fixer Upper show and loved their new store.
We were able to go to the Tyler zoo with my friend Kristin and her daughter Ava.
We also went through Midland, Texas and I had a spontaneous coffee date with my precious college roommate.
Then we went on a cruise with Luke's family.
We loved having such sweet quality time with them.
The kids loved all the great beach time.
We went to a turtle farm and we able to pet and hold turtles.

We also spent a day at a water park.
Next we went to Nashville to visit some great partners.
It was a first time in Nashville so we saw as much tourist sights as possible.
We ended the month back with Luke's family in Port Aransas.
The kids were amazed at all the great playgrounds available in basically every city.
Of course the guys found lots of time for fishing.




No comments:
Post a Comment