We are very excited about this new turn of events but this has definitely added a lot to our plates. The past few weeks have been a blur of itemizing everything we own and selling off all we can part with as soon as possible. Thankfully we are simple people and don't own a ton.
Life is always full of new things that first year of parenthood but add the process of moving overseas and its just plain crazy! In the midst of the craziness we have still managed to have fun though :)
Luke and Ezra on Father's Day
Look at those crazy blue eyes!
I'm really proud of capturing this sweet moment!
Teaching him the game of golf already..
Such a big boy enjoying his excersaucer.
Beautiful picture of our little guy :)
Luke and Ezra playing
This is what Ezra looks like 90% of the time now.. big smile, chewing on fingers, grabbing whatever is in sight and rolling around.
I have also realized from this post that I MUST get in front of the camera with my guys more often :)




No comments:
Post a Comment