March was such a wonderful month.
We love the Forest Hills golf course outside of town. It's such a great place to take in nature and quiet.
Madelyn and I spend a lot of time reading books together these days. Amelia Bedelia chapter books are our favorite.
I love photos like this from school.
Another great picture from our school app. The kids do cross fit as their p.e. class and Madelyn especially loves it.
Lunch at our favorite restaurant with so many of our favorite people.
Madelyn loved her 3rd grade teacher Karamjeet Ma'am.
Some of his classmates. I love their uniforms.

Snuggles at the great dog kennel down the street. He loves going here and playing with the other dogs. They send videos of the dogs every day while they are there. Our family took a trip to the mountain house for the kids school break between school years. Sadie does great at the mountain house so she got to come this time too.
Enjoying our afternoon rest and read time.
S'mores is also a family favorite.
Snuggles together are also important.
Playing Rock Band together.
I love doing Easter candy baskets in the morning.
I will usually bring back special candy from our Thailand trip in January and put it in their baskets.
All dressed up for church.





































No comments:
Post a Comment