Thursday, June 15, 2023

December 2022

Ezra was in a school production of Oliver Twist. It was a big deal because he was one of 2 4th graders that had the acting skills to get a real part and he was so so happy. He had theater class each week and really loved the whole process. He was a gangster in the play. 

I have a silicon pan shaped like a tree and we like to make a decorated brownie tree each year. 

Madelyn and I finished her UpWords level 1 set. What an accomplishment in just 4 months! 

In December we headed to the mountain house we love for some time to relax and talk through the next year with our guys. 

There was lots of afternoon reading and resting time. 


Madelyn and I playing her matching game while I drink coffee. 

We love taking daily hikes. 

A great family photo

The guys can play guitar so we sang Christmas songs by the fire. It was SO MUCH FUN! 

There is a park on the mountain we like to go to. This is Madelyn up high in the sky. 

We all raced some go-karts together. 

A great team photo. 

Getting back to town and enjoying lots of time with ladies. 

Madelyn found her old baby headband and wore it to school. I couldn't help think back to her as a baby wearing it. 

My partner had her baby. Precious Aiyub (aka Jacob) 

Ezra turned 10!!! 

He wanted a golf birthday party. 


We allowed him to invite as many friends as we could fit in our cars and take to the trampoline park with us. 

I love watching my kids play with their friends. When you leave your culture, friends for your kids is not a give in and many did God abundantly bless ours with a precious community. 

The kids team played in a tournament and won. 

Ezra practicing some wood carving with his new set of carving tools. 

Madelyn helping me make the pecan pie. 

The kids dressed up for Christmas for their school. 

Our favorite Christmas tradition is time at the children's home. 

Holiday naps are the best. 

Look at that feast! 

Celebrating Christmas Eve with the guys. 

Opening presents on Christmas morning. 

Ezra wanted to get Madelyn a friendship necklace for Christmas. It was such a sweet idea. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment