September has brought so much rain! This is our 4th year living in India but our first time to experience a real monsoon season. Prior years it simply hasn't rain much but this year it has rained a lot and the kids are having so much fun.
We love to play on our roof top in the rain because it floods easily which is fun to run in. (But I can drain it easily too.. don't worry.)

I love how easy it is to make this kid's day. I found this cartoon cake pop for a dollar in our market and surprised Ezra after school. He was so excited.. kids are SO fun!
We have been adding more and more costumes to our dress up wardrobe and the kids have so much fun being creative and playing with them. This is Madelyn in a skirted Spiderman outfit.

All the rain and slightly cooler weather has been great for our garden. The flowers and bushes are flourishing and I love enjoying them each day.
So.. Madelyn loves to be a helper. This is her helping me fill the dog's bowl. I found her this way and couldn't help but just laugh and thank her for feeding the dog.
I knew she was being too quiet. :)
This is a picture from Madelyn's first movie theater experience. She did really well.
The kids love playing with water balloons!
We have an amazing waterpark outside of our town. They have a really big kids area and the water is shallow enough that we don't have to worry about the kids drowning. It has been such a blessing in this hot season.
The 13th was my birthday. I had a busy day of meetings but Luke and the kids surprised me with cake and sweet hand made cards when I got home that night.


Madelyn is growing so fast and looks like a little girl not a baby anymore.
She has a little best friend in town and it has been so sweet to them play together and love each other.
We took a family trip to the village and the kids had a lot of fun.
This is a well at a person's house which is their source of water. Ezra loved trying to pump it.
Every Sunday this sweet man walks his camel down our street giving rides to kids for 50 cents. Ezra was finally brave enough to ride it and it was such an experience. I love living in a place that avails awesome adventures outside your front door.










No comments:
Post a Comment