Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ezra's 4th Birthday

Days before we left for our stateside vacation we celebrated Ezra's 4th birthday. 
Ezra loves Toy Story so it was a Toy Story themed birthday party, particularly Buzz lightyear, his favorite. I even made him a special birthday shirt. He was over the moon. 


We had a ton of friends over to celebrate with us. As people walked in they gave him presents and it was the first year he really understood that a birthday comes with presents. He is now a big fan of birthdays!


We ordered this cake from a local bakery and they did an amazing job on it. 


The night before, I hung balloons outside of Ezra's room so he woke up to a fun surprise. 


We started the morning with birthday cinnamon rolls baked in the shape of an "E". 


Ezra enjoyed his cinnamon roll with a birthday candle on our special birthday plate. 


We made a ton of snacks for the party and they were all Toy Story themed. Ezra really notices details so I went all out for him. 


I even made cupcake toppers and take away gift labels with Ezra's name on them. 


We had such a sweet time with all of our friends. It was a great opportunity to say "see you later" to our friends and celebrate this precious son that God has blessed us with. Ezra has grown into a kind, obedient, and creative kid and we love him so much! 




No comments:

Post a Comment